If you seek to be encouraged, to be constantly absorbing, learning, stretching, developing, adding to your expertise, this could be made for you!
My client is seeking an HR Advisor to be part of their team. Reporting into the HR Manager and working alongside the Training Officer and HR Administrator.
Hybrid working (The role is Bedford based), although currently fully remote.
Working in the HR team to deliver HR support focusing on recruitment, induction, employee engagement & employee relations. Policy, learning and development, systems information, and administration compliant with business requirements. Assisting with the imputing of Payroll (Outsourced).
- Previous experience of working in a similar HR generalist role
- Up to date knowledge of employment law and HR procedures
- Exposure to inputting of payroll and holiday calculations
- Comfortable writing Job adverts and managing the recruitment process
- CIPD qualified to a minimum of Level 5 is desirable
- Experience of working with Microsoft Word and Excel at intermediate level
- Previous experience of working with HRIS and Hireful (ATS) an advantage
- Ideally knowledgeable of inputting of payroll and holiday calculations
Call me now in confidence for more information.