A forward-thinking Network Infrastructure Services company, based in Peterborough, have a fantastic opportunity for a HR Advisor to join them.
This is a hands-on generalist Advisor role, where you will be covering all operational aspects of HR.
Coming in as an Advisor, your career will evolve from day one and you will be on path to progress into HR Manager within 12-18 months.
Being the heart of the people and driving the HR function forward, you will be based in the office full-time, receive competitive benefits (including your birthday off!!), an amazing culture, and £30,000 - £35,000.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage the full recruitment process, including inducting, on-boarding and off-boarding
- Manage ER schemes, policies, and processes
- Provide guidance and support to all managers and colleagues on HR issues
- Organise training for staff
- Absence management
- Managing the current HR Apprentice
With several exciting HR projects coming up, including HR System changes, review of their Benefits and engagement activities; there couldn't be a better time to start!
Who you are:
- You will have around 1 years' experience as a HR Advisor
- You will have the ability to communicate at all levels and act as a chameleon
- You will be a methodical thinker, with a proactive nature
- You will have a passion for HR and genuinely be excited about the prospect of a company's growth
If you'd like to hear more about this opportunity, apply now!