This award winning business based in South Cambridge is currently recruiting for a HR Advisor to join this reputable business that sits within the Accountancy space.
The purpose of this role is to provide HR support and ensure all HR initiatives are implemented in an effective and successful way, as well as ensuring the business is compliant in all HR policies and procedures.
Main responsibilities include:
- Build relationships with key stakeholders in the business supporting the development of efficient HR practices
- Partner closely with the Talent team to identify suitable candidates
- Work on various HR projects
- Manage the HR reporting process
- Provide case management support for performance, maternity, paternity, long term sick etc.
To be successful in this role:
- CIPD qualification
- Proficiency in all IT packages
- Experience working on HR projects
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal/external stakeholders
This role also offers you the opportunity to have flexibility in terms of working remotely.
To find out more about this opportunity, please apply or call Lucy Atkin on 01223237888 for an informal discussion