I am once again supporting this well-established education sector organisation as they are looking to hire an experienced HR Advisor to join their Human Resources team on an interim basis until the end of the year initially.
This role is office based and requires you to be in 5 days a week , therefore you need to be able to easily commute to South West London.
You will be working alongside another HR Advisor and a HR Business Partner, responsible for a full range of employee and policy related issues. You will be first point of contact and advise line managers across the whole employee lifecycle.
Candidate needs to have the following:
- Available immediately
- CIPD qualified or equivalent experience
- Previous experience at HR Advisor level ideally within education sector
- Strong ER background
- Experience of using the standard Microsoft Office package, particularly Excel and Word
- Experience of dealing and working directly with clients and colleagues in a service provision environment
- Experience of working to deadlines and using own initiative to manage a diverse and competing workload
If you are interested, please contact Alesia Malysko at or click apply for a confidential discussion about this opportunity.
The ONE Group are always on the lookout for great candidates, and we know referrals can be a great way to assist people in their job search. Whether it's a friend, family member or even a colleague, we would love for you to recommend them to us! If your referral is successfully placed, you will be rewarded with vouchers of your choice.
This isn't just recruitment, it's recruitment as it should be.