Do you have a passion for HR and people?
Maybe you are a currently a HR Administrator or HR Assistant looking for the next step into a globally renowned brand?
Would you love a role where no day is the same and you can gain experience in all aspects of HR?
Well look no further..
The One Group are working exclusively with a brand associated with quality and success, our client are on a exciting growth journey and have an opportunity for a HR Assistant to join their team.
Your day will be busy with different aspects of HR, Managers and development
To give an overview this role will involve;
- Provide advice and guidance to managers and employees keeping in line with HR policies.
- You will be responsible for the day to day administration of company benefits ensuring requests are implemented correctly and efficiently.
- Inputting data and ensuring the in house HRIS system is kept up to date.
- Assisting with recruitment administration and working closely with the internal recruitment manager this will range from online applications to advertising.
- Administration and completion of the on-boarding process including reference and employment checks where needed.
- To attend and proactively participate in meetings when required.
- Ensuring the in-house recruitment spreadsheets and systems are kept up to date.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience in a HR Administrator or HR Assistant role, preferably you have are working towards or have a CIPD Level 3 but not a requirement if you have the right experience, you must have excellent computer skills, have an understanding of recruitment processes and ideally experience and enjoy working in a team.
This role isn't one to be missed so please apply if you feel you are suitable and we will be in touch.