Are you looking to progress your career within HR & Recruitment?
Do you want to work for a business who will offer training, coaching and development?
Want to work for a successful and established business who is continuing to evolve and develop?
Working for this manufacturing business based in North Cambridge, there is a wonderful opportunity available to work with a supporting HR Manager who will coach and guide you in your journey to develop your skill set in the HR & Recruitment arena.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Recruiting, hiring and training new and existing employees across Europe
- Planning programs and processes to improve employee welfare
- Being the first point of call for employee related issues
- Entering new starters and leavers onto company systems, and welcoming new employees to the business
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing data
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices
- To support and promote the Company's vision and values
- Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records.
- Assisting in updating Company policies and procedures
- Work with European HR Manager on other related tasks
The successful candidate:
- Strong administration skills including Excel and Outlook
- Highly organised and able to work on own initiative
- Wanting career progression in HR
- Strong communicator
- Attention to detail particularly with written English
- Ideally studying towards or CIPD qualified (level 3)
You must have experience within HR or Recruitment. Those without will not be considered.
To apply or to have an informal discussion, please call Lucy Atkin on 01223237888 or send me your CV!