HR Business Partner
Are you someone who gets excited at the possibility of delivering a positive employee experience?
My client is looking for a HR Business Partner to develop, shape and manage their HR service. This role not only presents an opportunity to excel your HR expertise into the organisation but can also offer career progression into a management role.
A day in the life:
You will join the HR team to support managers with several work activities, whilst keeping in line with the organisation's policies and procedures. On any one day you will;
- Work on a range of projects to develop policies and procedures;
- Support and coach managers with their people management practices, enabling them to manage their teams effectively;
- Deliver training and CPD programmes;
- Manage staff data and reporting people trends;
- Split your time across key areas such as performance management, change management, discipline and grievance matters and absence management.
They would love to see:
- Previous experience in a similar role and be CIPD Level 5 qualified
- Be committed to provide an outstanding HR service
- Be flexible in your approach and enjoy a challenge
- Have a strong work ethic and enjoy multi-tasking at a fast pace
The cherry on top:
Working for my client means you will also be exposed to their attractive range of benefits such as high street discounts, a healthcare plan, an on-site gym, discounted childcare and more!
Get in touch with me today to find out more about this commercial growing business and what you can offer them.