HR is the central point for alot of businesses, you are the face of the business for employees and can make a real difference within a business and our client is looking for someone that loves transforming employees lives and work environment.
Our client is a well known local brand, who have an exciting opportunity for a HR Business Partner to join their ambitous hardworking HR team, this role will be for someone that loves a challenge and enjoys implementing positive change!
Ideally you will have experience within all facets for HR ranging from liaising with various department heads in regards to HR related matters to working closely with senior management on new company initiatives.
This is a very diverse role where no day will be the same but to give an overview;
- Analyse trends within the business and collaborating with the HR team to develop solutions and polices.
- Managing complex ER cases.
- Assisting with recruitment, performance management and implementing HR initiatives.
- Conducting meetings with senior management in the business to discuss HR related matters.
- Managing on boarding plans for new starters and potential recruitment plans.
- Ensuring HR best practice is being kept in place within the business.
The ideal candidate will have;
- Experience in a diverse role and have the ability to hit the ground running.
- Have a good understanding of HR practices and policies.
- Currently hold a Level 5 CIPD or be studying towards a Level 5 CIPD.
- Ideally you will have 2 or more years experience within HR.
Within this role you will be challenged and have the ability to make a real difference.
If this sounds like the right role for you and you would like to hear more please click apply and we will be in touch.