The One Group are proud to be working with a global family owned business who are leaders in their market within the engineering industry. They have grown from strength to strength whilst continuing to bring innovation to their industry. A brand that all employees are proud to be apart of, with 150 employees across the UK and continued growth this is a great time for an experienced HR Business partner to join.
Within this role you will have full autonomy and the ability to make it your own, where no day will be same and you will be covering all aspects of HR.
What your day will look like:
- Managing the full employee cycle, from new starters to exit interviews.
- Work closely with line managers in regards to any queries and employee issues that arise.
- Onboarding process for new starters.
- Managing recruitment and advising managers on best process.
- Developing internal initiatives for talent development, retention and succession.
- Work within a standalone capacity in the companies Northampton office.
- Some travel will be involved to global sites (quarterly).
The ideal candidate will have experience within a generalist role and having dealt with all aspects of HR, have the ability to work with all employees from apprentices to senior managers.
If this role sounds right for you please click apply and we will be in touch.