An opportunity has arised for a newly created role within an exciting and well known Cambridge based business. My client is looking to recruit a HR Manager to create a brand new HR function on a part time basis.
The successful candidate will have proven experience within HR in a commercial function and will either be an established HR Manager or a HR Advisor looking to take that next step.
Some of the key responsibilities are listed below:
- Managing the recruiting process
- Onboarding new starters
- Establish and manage robust reporting systems for staff sickness and holidays
- Work with managers to identify appropriate learning and development for the staff
- Contract management - responsibility for ensuring all staff have up to date and relevant contracts. Work on revising the Staff Handbook
You will have:
- You will have excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills.
- The ideal candidate will ideally be CIPD qualified
- A good grasp of technology
- The ability to grasp and champion change
- A positive and proactive nature
- An interest in and a willingness to manage their safeguarding function
To find out more, please send your CV in Word format