You love to chat and learn what can make things not just good, but brilliant.
When you see change as a way to look forward, you aren't afraid to speak your mind and share your ideas and knowledge.
Seeking to see greatness in people and offer a way to improve them too.
Often the HR Manager is the one true heart that brings the people together.
Is this you?
Seeking a standalone HR Manager
Develop meaningful relationships with key stakeholders, including Directors and Senior Managers encompassing all areas of the business such as sales, service, manufacturing, and logistics.
A standalone role, with many facets…..
- Recruitment, Selection, and Onboarding
- Engagement, Retention and Employee Relations
- Business Operations and Compliance
- Learning & Development
- Disciplinary, Grievance, and Performance Management
- Enabling and Managing Change
- Separation (Exit)
For a full Job description and overview, contact Gina