Are you a recent HR Graduate, looking for the first step into a diverse HR role?
Maybe you have experience within HR but keen on finding the next all-encompassing HR role?
Are you keen to join a small but hardworking HR team, where you can learn and develop?
Well this role could be for you..
The One Group are working exclusively with a fantastic HR manager who loves watching someone develop, they now have an amazing opportunity for a HR officer to join an already hardworking established HR team. You will be part of a fulfilling and rewarding sector where you will work closely with various leaders.
This role will be ideal for a recent HR Graduate, HR Assistant or HR administrator.
To give a short but sweet overview;
- General HR Administration for various sites.
- Working closely with line managers in regards to reporting HR related documents.
- Onboarding and inductions - following the in house process for new employees.
- Payroll, assisting with the in house payroll process.
- New starter and leaver administration, ensuring the right processes are being followed.
- Recruitment for various departments..
- Travelling to sites on certain occasions.
To be part of this great team, you must have a big interest in HR and developing within the industry, be a self-starter and have the ability to work under pressure, hold a CIPD qualification/Business Administration qualification or have experience within HR, you must be highly organised and have strong administration skills.
If this role sounds right for you, please click apply alternatively please contact Sundeep at The One Group.