If you're a Junior HSE Advisor looking to take a step up in your career and take on more responsibility, I've got the role for you!
This company is a Park and Leisure Home manufacturer based in Peterborough who have recently gone through a big round of investment and are now looking to expand their operations.
As a HSE Advisor you will be responsible for the day to day running of the Health and Safety at the manufacturing facility as well as working as part of a wider delivery team to help move the business forward.
Day to day activity will include:
- Performing risk assessments and method statements.
- Implementing safe operating procedures.
- Tooling checks and PAT Testing
- Machinery start up checks
- Implement H&S Strategy
What is required:
- NEBOSH & IOSH Certificate
- Willingness to learn and develop.
- Pro-active and looking to take on responsibility.
We're looking for an ambitious person looking to take their next step in a successful HSE career.