I am excited to once again support my client - a well-established, Ofsted outstanding further education organisation based in East of London as they are looking to hire Human Resources Assistant to join their friendly, inclusive and diverse team as soon as possible.
This is an exciting temporary opportunity (with a potential to become permanent) reporting into the Senior HR Advisor where you will provide administrative support to the HR section covering full generalist Human Resources administration and work on all areas of the employee life cycle including the following functions:
- Providing support with recruitment through processing of online applications
- Organising CPD and wellbeing days
- Providing a proficient CPD tracking and monitoring reporting system
- Inputting and maintaining HR Records
- Maintaining general HR systems and processes
- Administer the DBS process
Please note that you have to be able to start immediately.
This is a busy role that requires full time presence in the office, 5 days a week (some flexibility may be discussed).
You will require the following experience:
- Ideally a member or CIPD qualified or studying towards it
- Experience of working in a Human Resources department
- Experience of providing full generalist HR administrative support on all areas of the employee life cycle
- Ability to develop positive working relationships with individuals at all levels
- Competence in the use of computerised information systems and other appropriate technology.
- Knowledge of the Google suite including: Docs and Sheets
- An understanding of safeguarding and a commitment to a safe learning environment
- Ideally with experience of working in the FE Sector or wider Public Sector
Salary starting from £26,127.00 with progression to £28,100.00 per annum (pending 6.5% increase)