We're currently looking to find an experienced Hygiene Manager, one of the true unsung hero's of the factory world.
This Hygiene Manager opportunity would be for someone that's needs a new challenge for a blue-chip food manufacturing business based in Tyne and Wear.
The company can offer both a competitive salary & a relocation package for the right candidate.
The team, already established. Procedures are already in place, but we are looking for someone with real leadership experience to help drive this function to the next level and who's comfortable to take ownership.
This role will encompass both operational focusing delivery & hygiene compliance.
* Leading Hygiene functions in the food manufacturing setting
* Providing leadership to a hygiene teams of 25 engaged employees
* Fending off technical hygiene audits against some of the country's top retails
* Being familiar with CIP
* Effortlessly moves with change and swiftly deals with teams in multiple units
* Having advanced HACCP knowledge
* H&S knowledge - IOSH/NEBOSH
* Advance food hygiene
What's on offer for you:
* An attractive salary
* Promise of a site & group that is experiencing growth
* Personal development & site investment
* Autonomy to run the hygiene department across the business units
* Senior member of staff on site whilst on nights
* Shift pattern: Nights - Sun to Thurs
Please apply or contact Tayor Reade for more detailed information