We are happy to be partnering with a nationally recognised company, who are not only market leading in what they do but also carve great careers and provide and good working culture.
We are on the market for a hard working and dedicated Hygiene Supervisor. This role reports into the sites Hygiene Manager. This role is based in a 4on 4off permanent night shift. We are looking for someone with great communication skills, the ability to motivate others and pay good attention to detail.
Role responsibilities (not limited too):
- Health & Safety - To ensure that a safe working environment exists for all employees in their operation and that as a minimum their area meets the standards set out in the Group Health & Safety policy as well as site strategy and objectives.
- Technical Integrity - To ensure the highest standards of hygiene and housekeeping, across the site.
- Budget control - The ability to plan and deliver all Hygiene budgeted costs including labour and materials.
- Team Structure & Development - Ensure that the team structure is fit for purpose across your area of responsibility.
- Measurement & Control - Utilise appropriate agreed KPIs as a basis for the development of Performance Improvement Plans within the Operation and cascade these KPIs through the Team, ensuring that they are translated and used at all levels.
- People Development - Owns training and development and performance management of individuals.
This is an opportunity to be a part of one of the largest food company's in the world! If you are interested, please get in touch with Taylor Reade on 01733 234000 for more detail or apply with your up to date CV.