The One Group are working with a leading independent Aerospace and Defence company who deliver innovative and excellent engineering, support solutions and services to customers in air, on land and at sea.
They are seeking a ILS to join their reputable business on a permanent basis. My client employs over 6000 people and have a turnover more than £2.7 billion.
The company specialise in conversions and modifications of military and business aircraft and their capabilities include engineering design, manufacture, and testing.
Due to recent success, they are looking for experienced ILS Engineers to work on a range of electrical projects. The integrated logistics support function focuses on integrated planning across a number of disciplines to assure system availability. Each element is planned in coordination with the system engineering function where trade offs may be required between elements in order to support a system that is affordable.
The day-to-day responsibilities of the ILS Engineer include:
- Undertake ILS tasks following Def Stan 00-600 and customer specs
- Identify problemed areas within design that would have a high cost and supportability impact on the product
- Undertake reliability tasks following Def Stan 00-40
- Identify areas of poor reliability in the design and recommend improvements
- Populate Logistic Support analysis records
What we are looking for:
- Engineering degree
- Knowledge of military or defence standards
- Understanding of Quality Management and control systems
- Sound knowledge of ILS, Reliability and Maintainability
- Experienced in the use of computer packages
If you are a ILS Engineer from an engineering background looking to join an innovative company who are at the forefront of delivering innovative and excellent engineering capabilities to their customers, then this could be the role.
On offer is a healthy salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to start a career within a fantastic company.
If the role sounds of interest, then click to apply and Kieran Evans will be in contact with you to discuss the finer details.