Working in the Supply Chain/Operations function of this reputable Biomedical organisation, you will be required to undertake the tasks and responsibilities of an Import Administrator.
Based in their offices you will be working in a team where you will be responsible for all things import and export related. You will have relevant experience within this field and will be invested in working for this lucrative international business.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Organising international shipments/returns with carriers
- Reviewing import documentation provided by carriers to ensure that customs entries are correct
- Tracking incoming shipments up to arrival in the UK
- Checking and approving import transport/charges invoices to ensure that invoiced amount matches expectations
- Working collaboratively with order processing and finance teams
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of UK Customs as well as important and export commodity codes
- Proven experience in working on import processes, customs procedures and legislations
- Experienced in dealing with international shipping companies
- Educated to GCSE Level or equivalent
- Export shipping experience and understanding of export legislation desirable
- Self motivated with good attention to detail
- Expertise in MS Office, particularly Excel, SAP knowledge is desirable
Working for this fantastic company offers you the opportunity to develop your career in a supportive working environment with good values.
Should you be successful in securing this role, you will need the right to work in the UK
Please apply now or call Karl Tomkinson on 01223 237 888 for an informal discussion.