Currently working in private practice and always heard about the perks of working In-house?
Well, now is your chance to find out and join the In-house legal team with a global leader in industrial software that inspires people to shape the future in Cambridge.
This is an exciting opportunity for experienced paralegal to work on a range of legal matters to aid the support and progression of this expanding business.
Your main responsibility will be to support and assist within the legal and compliance team to continue and develop longstanding relationships within the team and with clients.
To be Considered for this position you must have: -
- Carrying out legal research
- Supporting with updates to policies and protocols as needed
- Attend and discuss compliance matters and supporting with pragmatic solutions to compliance issues
- Support with risk assessments and due diligence reports
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Legal research
- Drafting statements
- Organise and prioritise workload
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Salary - up to £40,000 DOE
- 5% on-target bonus
- 28 days annual leave, plus Bank Holidays
- Life Cover
- Competitive Contributory Pension Scheme
- Flexible Benefits pa
To qualify for this role, you will need to have a law degree or recent Paralegal experience within a legal environment with the flexibility to travel to the London office on occasions.