The person we are looking for is going to have to be quite exceptional. You will be leading and guiding the product experience for a multitude of customers in the medical, industrial and consumer markets. As a leader, not necessarily of people, but your part of the business, you're going to have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the most talented engineers and scientists in the world.
Now, we would say, "No pressure", but we'd be lying. The products you're going to be responsible for bringing to market are for some of the world's best-known brands. The products vary, but they're all going to be pretty challenging, which is why you're going to need to be very good at what you do.
Working across the product development lifecycle, you'll be involved in those initial chats with the customer, meandering your way through the design phases and then all the way into (sometimes, mass) production.
So, what are we looking for from you?
- 8+ years' industry experience, but ideally quite a bit more, and in a consultancy environment and with consumer brands
- Academically strong
- You can demonstrate how you've developed market products and platforms
- Top-class graphical skills spanning the exploration of product forms and GUIs through sketching and prototypes across to detailed product design
- CAD experience including advanced surfacing and visualization/rendering
- Use of Adobe suite tools such as Ps, Ai, Xd
- You communicate effectively and can confidently pitch and present to clients
- Additionally, you will hopefully have also worked in the medical devices arena and also have some knowledge of Human Factors engineering
We're asking a lot and that's because you're going to be joining one of the most successful R&D consultancies around. And they will reward you for it with some superb benefits. They will also encourage you to develop your career. Yes, you'll be coming in as somebody very experienced, but there is no glass ceiling here in terms of progression.
Does this sound like you? If so, we'd be very keen to have a chat at your earliest convenience. Please apply and we will be in touch!