A leading software provider is looking for a Infrastructure & Network Lead to join them, to support the delivery of secure and efficient network architecture or cloud-based products, data centre products and internal IT networking. This will include the design, implementation and documentation of network and cloud technologies.
This is a hands-on roll, so if you enjoy rolling your sleeves up and staying involved technically, this could be right for you. As well as being hands on, being a lead, you will also manage a small team of engineers within a much wider operational team.
- Develop and monitor product network architecture
- Develop and monitor internal network architecture
- Keep abreast of new technologies and solutions
- Collaborate with other stakeholders to create a programme to coordinate, plan and direct activities
- Manage third party vendors to agree SLAs
- Coach and mentor junior engineers
- Ideally have experience in infrastructure design, implementation & support, for various technologies and solutions. Ideally along a IaaS, PaaS or SaaS route.
- Have sound understanding of system integration; designing network services that can integrate with new or existing cloud and infrastructure services.
- Have a proven background in a similar or related role, providing a good amount of knowledge and experience that underpins your ability to deliver your responsibilities.
- Conduct deep, root cause analysis across different technologies and solutions including network, physical infrastructure, software packages/solutions and virtual computing, including IaaS, PaaS and SaaS.
- Have experience or familiarity with:
- Azure Networking
- Cisco Catalyst
- Cisco Meraki
- Citrix NetScaler
If you're interested, please apply or contact Ashley at The ONE Group.