I'm currently on the lookout for an Infrastructure Development Engineer to join a globally recognised business in Cambridge. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a SysAdmin background who is really looking to grow and develop themselves further or someone in a Junior DevOps position.
You will support web-based systems, automate processes, and create solutions the rest of the business can use. You will also get involved with exciting projects using Terraform and other technologies.
- Support existing web-based systems and APIs
- Design high-availability systems that are resilient to failure, automating processes such as regular back ups and testing backup recovery
- Create web-based solutions, supporting other departments with business level issues.
- Participate in ad hoc project work and develop yourself further with new technologies
Key Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in a similar or related role
- Experience with Linux or Ubuntu
- Experience or exposure to Python or bash
- Ideally have experience or exposure containers
- Ideally have experience with front end development technologies
If you're interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV; or alternatively contact Ashley at The ONE Group.