A large, well respected consultancy firm are looking for multiple Senior Infrastructure Engineers to join their team, due to continued growth and company expansion!
This role can be performed remotely with trips into the South Cambridge office once a month (you can go in more if you prefer!) As well as a salary of £50k-£55k, you will receive private medical insurance, annual bonuses, tax efficient benefits and a strong company pension scheme.
You will be given responsibility for the 3rd line of the infrastructure and software systems. Currently they are both on-prem and in the cloud, with more migrations to the cloud are planned, and you can get involved!
- Infrastructure and Software System support
- Maintenance of the overall infrastructure
- Completing IT based Projects
- Implementing new IT technologies
- Cloud migrations
- Assisting with Disaster Recovery
This is a senior position and strong experience within a Windows Systems / Infrastructure position is needed.
- Architectural and admin level experience in Windows Operating Systems
- Azure and/or Office 365
- Experience managing the hardware and software platforms associated with virtual technologies
- Appreciate the importance of high availability systems / infrastructure
- Excellent level of written and spoken English
All candidates must have the full right to work in the UK. No sponsorship is available.
Please contact Andy Clarke at The One Group for more information and a full job description. x