A brand new opportunity has arisen within one of Cambridge's most reputable places to work, as an Infrastructure Facilities Manager.
Reporting to the Head of Business Infrastructure, this newly created role will have the responsibility of managing the site facilities function for the whole business on a global scale.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Liaise with suppliers, contractors and building management to plan and complete works such as broadband installs and temperature controls
- Work across teams providing support where appropriate for operations, security and the facilities teams
- Ensure all offices and datacentres worldwide maintain appropriate fire safety and power requirements
- Monitor hardware lifecycles and perform regular audits of currently implemented hardware
- Work alongside the wider team to facilitate disaster recovery processes and regularly test disaster scenarios
Ideal Background of candidate:
- Supplier and contractor management and relations
- Server monitoring and hardware replacement
- Physical and low level networking
- Fire Suppression
- Datacentre Opreations
- Datacentre cooling and power management
To find out more about this opportunity please contact Lucy Atkin on 01223237888