If you're an Inspection Technician looking to take on a new role in a market-leading company then I have just what you're looking for!
Initial 12-month rolling contract.
PAYE: £19.50 p/h Umbrella £24.85 p/h
The company are a global automotive manufacturing company. They are internationally renowned for their quality and reliability. As part of the Research & Development Department you will carry out a variety of Inspection functions to support our new engine programs to tight deadlines.
As an Inspection Technician, you will read and interpret engineering drawings and engineers' instructions and then use a variety of inspection tools / machines, including CMM's, to check parts as requested by the customer.
Day to day activities will include:
- Good PC skills, including Microsoft Office, PDF, emails,
- Ability to Interpret Engineering Drawings
- Previous experience in writing CMM measurement programs using PC DMIS software
- Knowledge of the components of surface topography
- Ability to maintain and update records as required
- Ability to problem solve
What is required:
- Previous Inspection / Measuring Room experience
- Apprenticeship / City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3 in Metrology or equivalent qualifications
- Coordinator / Leadership Experience
We are looking for a driven team player looking to take on a new challenge in a fantastic company.