With the NHS under considerable strain at the moment, it's paramount that they are able to keep equipment in good clean, working order. This company, based in Cambridge, supply, install and service a range decontamination equipment to hospitals. They are looking for an Installations Engineer.
This is a very important role which will require you to go onto site, ensure that the equipment is manoeuvred carefully and located in the right place. Some of these can be quite big and it can be quite physically demanding getting them in place.
Electrical and / or plumbing skills would be particularly useful here. You should also have a full, clean driving licence.
You will be based at their workshops here in Cambridge and use a company van for site visits.
- GCSE qualified as a minimum
- Electrical and / or plumbing preferred
- Physically capable of moving and transporting bulky equipment
- Full, clean driving licence
- Great salary
- Quarterly bonus
- 28 Days' holiday, plus bank holidays
- Free Parking
- Sick pay
- Pension - employee contributes 3% and employer contributes 6%
- Health & Life Insurance