A growing agricultural business in March is looking for an experienced Interim Finance Manager to come in and continue to deliver commercial and operational finance information to help drive the site forward. You will be providing insights, decision support to other functions on the site too.
- Weekly and monthly analysis of site performance and results
- Yearend closure
- Budget management, preparation and review
- Assist with preparation of statutory accounts
- Line Management of two Accounts Assistants
- Supporting senior leadership and wider finance teams on ad hoc project work
- Support site continuous improvement projects
- Provide independent business partnering to management teams, providing financial insight to Site Director and Site Management Teams
Key Things You'll Need:
- Strong food manufacturing or produce experience
- Ideally Site experience
- Strong ERP knowledge
- Strong communicator
- Experience working with Senior stakeholders and management teams
Shortlisting beings immediately, if interested; please apply with an updated CV. For more information, please contact Ashley at The ONE Group.