Our client is an instantly recognisable worldwide brand.
Constantly pushing the envelope they have a driven and focused finance team and that team is in urgent need of a qualified individual to join them on an interim basis focusing on financial accounting.
The purpose of the role is to ensure that robust and compliant information is produced and duties will include
- Supporting the monthly accounts production via P & L, cashflow and balance sheet preparation and reconciliation
- Maintaining fixed asset register
- Management and reporting on lease accounting
- Producing monthly reports and analysis
- Producing financial statements in line with FRS102 for consolidation
- Preparation and submission of corporation tax and capital allowances
- R & D tax credits and VAT
- VAT returns
- Reviewing and adding value to financial processes and procedures and ensuring the correct controls are in place where appropriate.
Ideally ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified, this role will suit someone who has proven experience working in financial accounts and they will likely have trained in a large firm and be able to demonstrate expertise in the duties listed.
The successful candidate will be available at short notice and be happy to commit to a contract. Whilst there is no promise of a permanent position, this business is known to hold on to top talent whenever possible.
This role offers an outstanding opportunity for someone to gain unrivalled exposure in a full-throttle company where you will be site-based but I can assure you, this will not be a bad thing!