The One Group are working with a global business who supply piping solutions for the water and energy sectors who are seeking an engaging Environmental, Health and Safety Manager to join their team on an interim basis and work at their manufacturing facility in Kent.
Reporting directly into the Health and Safety Director you will look across a site which is 66 acres working across manufacturing, warehousing, and office spaces where you will be responsible for inspiring and empowering an excellent health and safety culture within a workforce of around 400-500 employees across the plant.
The day-to-day duties of the Health and Safety Manager include:
- Ensure the site develops and implements a EHS plan to address the most significant risks
- Develop a site strategy and action plan ensuring a positive Health and Safety culture
- Advise the site on improving performance and develop a EHS culture
- Put in place metrics and business processes as well as analysing data to identify risks, performance trends and opportunities
What we are looking for:
- NEBOSH diploma in Health and Safety management
- Excellent understanding of EHS management with the likes of risk assessments and controlling relevant risks
- Experienced in driving behavioural change within a complex organisation
- Continuous improvement and problem-solving techniques
This role would suit an experience Health and Safety Manager from a Manufacturing background who is experienced in coaching workforces, implementing best practices and completing risk assessments and improving legislations.
This role will be an interim role paying a competitive rate.
If the role sounds of interest then click to apply and Kieran Evans will be in contact to discuss the finer details.