Whilst this role will initially be a 12 month contract, there is a chance that it will become a permanent fixture in this fast-paced and successful business is continuing to grow and develop.
Working in a small but growing team, and very closely with the operations and supply chain functions, the position will play a key part in engaging with the wider business and driving forward process improvements and inventory management and working as a business partner to stakeholders at varying levels.
Duties will include;
- Driving continuous improvement across Operations
- Looking at ways to improve inventory management
- Stock analysis and control, putting in place means to improve profitability
- Overhead reporting
- Power Bi reporting, working closely with stakeholders to ensure continuous improvement
- Working on budgeting and forecasting process
- Systems review and improvement
The successful candidate will have proven experience working in a commercial FMCG or manufacturing environment and will ideally be a post-qualified accountant although candidates who are qualified by their appropriate experience will also be considered.
Strong IT skills are essential - notably in Excel - and experience of Power BI would be advantageous.
A keen communicator who enjoys getting out in to the business will suit this position because interactions with people at all levels and in varying disciplines will be the order of the day.
Hybrid working is available and whilst ideally you will work between sites, you can be based purely in Sandy is desired.
Interviews are taking place imminently so send your CV for immediate consideration and a confidential discussion.