Are you that connecting link between internal teams making sure that the sales process runs as smoothly as possible?
This role is suited to a more junior level candidate looking to grow with a business and learn new skills within an interesting technical environment. The successful candidate will work closely within the sales team delivering pro-active sales administration support and customer care to a broad range of UK and international major organisations.
The companies head office and production facilities are located just outside of Cambridge. This is where they work closely with their customers to develop cutting-edge solutions. This is one of the fastest growing founder-owned businesses and this could be a really exciting time to join the team on their forward trajectory.
- Provide a link within our Sales Order Process between customer enquiries, preparation of quotes, order management through to successful deliveries
- Liaise with Sales, Production and Logistics teams to ensure excellent customer service throughout
- Maintain data entry into Pipedrive (CRM system) and compile sales reports
- Attend exhibitions and meetings where required
- Organise international travel
- Competitive salary
- Employee performance bonus
- Working pattern - 37.5 hours a week (Mon-Fri)
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- 23 days annual holiday plus public holidays
- Regular company events and monthly staff lunches
- Variable starting and finishing times
Please call Sam at The One Group on 01223 237888 for more information.