Would you like to work for a successful electronics company who are a key supplier to Silicon Valley?
Well now you can be part of a global company who year on year is hitting company milestones including securing hundred-million-pound contracts for electrical components in efficiency, reliability, and cost of high-power applications in energy system, vehicles, and household technology.
What will you be doing?
You will be supporting the Director of sales as Sales support to help focus on customers and sales process.
- Manage inbound sales quotations and communicate with distributors
- Develop and maintain customer relationships
- Assess situations and be able to make independent decisions
- Arrange Sample deliveries and maintain stock levels
- Prepare Excel and PowerPoint based sales reports
With a generous salary up to £27,500 plus progression and benefits this is an opportunity not to be missed:
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare/family
- Car parking
- Education assistance program