£30,000 - £33,000
I've got a cracking new opportunity for all my supply chain/logistics candidates who are keeping an eye on the market.
Above-market salary on offer & the chance to work with one of my favourite clients!
Our client, based near Huntingdon, are on the lookout for a new Inventory Controller to help manage stock levels and forecast requirements with suppliers.
But before I get into the details, why should this job appeal to you?
- A business which pride themselves on the way they treat their employees
- A unique product range - I can guarantee you won't find a similar business locally!
- On site fully equipped gym, free to use for all staff
- Monday to Friday "office hours"
- No bank holidays
- Subsidized canteen on-site, offering affordable & delicious meals
The business operate within the FMCG industry so ideally you'll have some experience within a high-volume & fast-paced industry.
Experience within a supply chain/logistics/stock control/planning role will be highly beneficial as it will allow you to land on your feet. You'll also be dealing with multiple departments, internally & externally, so good communication skills are an absolute must.
To be considered, please apply now!
For more information please contact The ONE Group's Technical Division on 01733 234000.
This isn't just recruitment, it's recruitment as it should be.