Are you an experienced Inventory Controller who is meticulous, careful and takes pride in driving out discrepancies?
Attention to detail that is second to none is required for this business that is going from strength to strength and seeing a rapidly growing order book.
You will take ownership for all stock activity including kitting and receiving materials to/from production, scrappage, picking, packing, order placement and goods in as well as coordinating with internal and external suppliers. You will be comfortable working with numbers and data and should also have experience of ERP/MRP systems.
What do we need from you?
- Experience in a manufacturing environment including: stock/inventory control, purchasing, kitting and fulfilment
- Experience with ERP/MRP systems
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Attention to detail and process
What will you get in return?
- Salary £33,000 - £36,000 depending on experience
- 21 days holiday increasing by 1 day per annum for each year worked up to 25 days
- An annual bonus scheme and a separate profit share scheme
- Employer pension contribution of 12% of pensionable pay
- Private medical insurance (incl. dependents)
- Life insurance up to 6 times salary
- Free lunch at our on-site restaurant and all-day fresh fruit, snacks and hot and cold drinks
- Enhanced family-friendly maternity and paternity leave