We are currently looking for an immediately available individual with a passion for the Supply Chain function to join a team on a 12-month contract basis as an Inventory Planner.
This innovative company based in St Ives recognises that its staff are what continues to drive the business forwards, which is why they offer a competitive salary, along with a fantastic benefits package which includes free use of the on-site and recently refurbished wellness zone!
The role will attract a salary of £25,000-£28,000 and our client is looking to on-board the right person into the team ASAP.
This role is well suited to an individual who has worked in a similar role previously - you'll need to be confident in using Microsoft Excel and have experience in using ERP systems. The ideal candidate will enjoy interpreting data, whilst being proactive and able to take ownership of your work.
On a weekly basis you will expect to:
- Partner with the planning team to generate forecasts
- Support the team with general administration including raising PO's
- Work alongside the planner to ensure deliveries are placed, expedited and delivery schedules are in place to meet the forecasted demand
- Ensure the sales teams have the relevant information needed
- Continuously monitor sales trends to ensure an ongoing supply is available
- Liaise with other departments within the business regarding the availability of product and supply such as finance
If this sounds like a role that would be a perfect fit for you, then click to apply!
For any further questions please e-mail Sian at
Due to the current climate, our application process is extremely busy - if you have not had a response in 14 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
If you are unsuccessful on this occasion, please do not let this deter you from applying for more jobs that you think are suitable for you!