Up to 28k
Hybrid working - 3/4 days on site
London or Cambridge based
I am currently working with a brilliant company based in London next to Liverpool street station who support the HealthCare sector in the analysis, interpretation and communication of clinical and heath economic data.
The company is currently investing in the business IT capabilities and are looking for additional member of the team to support the management of the transition into the cloud alongside the administrative duties.
This will allow you to get involved in Cyber essentials and ISO/IEC27991 and hands on experience within cloud infrastructure.
- General administration of Azure Active Directory, O365 portal, cloud storage solution.
- Maintenance of internal systems (e.g. equipment management portals).
- Scheduling of tasks falling within the company IT calendar (penetration tests, disaster recovery simulations, etc.)
- Assisting the IT team in delivering a wide range of IT projects, conducting project appraisals and completing Change Control forms.
- Creation and maintenance of IT-related documentation, including user guides and company policies.
- Championing the company's relationship with our MSP.
- Working closely with our MSP to ensure work is being carried out in line with IT needs.
- Assisting our MSP in the provision of on-site support.
- Assisting the IT and Facilities teams in maintaining the global asset database.
- Renewing and upgrading various software.
- Providing training to end users on the company's IT systems and equipment.
- Occasional visits to our Cambridge and Manchester offices when required.
Get in touch with your CV via here or email me directly on