IT Field Engineer
St Ives (with offices also in Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire)
We are seeking a dedicated IT Field Engineer to provide top-notch support across St Ives, Huntingdon, Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire, and occasional visits to Hertfordshire.
As the go-to IT Engineer for the region, you'll dive into a diverse range of tasks, from handling everyday issues like password resets to tackling server outages. Covering 1st to 3rd Line IT Support, you'll not only keep the systems running smoothly but also contribute to exciting infrastructure and IT projects, including implementations, migrations, upgrades, and rollouts.
All candidates must have the indefinite right to work in the UK and already be located within the Cambridgeshire/Bedfordshire area.
- Spending time at offices across St Ives/Huntingdon, Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire, and Hertfordshire providing internal IT Support
- 1st - 3rd Line IT Support
- Desktop Support
- Laptop builds (Lenovo and Dell)
- Get involved with project work
- Hardware and Software installation
- Network Management
- Driving Licence (and happy to visit a couple of different sites per week)
- Strong experience providing 1st-3rd line IT support
- Active Directory, O365, Desktop Support
- Knowledge around Network setup and protocols
- Excellent communication skills
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to work on behalf of a charity who really do make a difference to their local communities. They have yearly pay increases, meaning you will be moving forward both technically, but also financially!
For more information and a full job description, please contact Andy Clarke at The One Group!