IT Project Manager (6 Month FTC)
Salary - £45k - £55k
One of the country's largest freshly prepared food providers is looking for an IT Project Manager to join their team on an initial 6 Month Fixed Term Contract, with the potential of being extended or taken on permanently. This role offers flexible working arrangements around the requirement of 2-3 days per week in the office, once Government guidelines allow.
This is a business famed for high quality standards, close customer relationships and sustainable approaches to their supply chain. Working collaboratively with the Head of Project Management, you will be responsible for seeing projects through, from start to finish and given autonomy and the responsibility for project definition, budgeting, planning, and ensuring the quality projects are delivered on time. In addition to this, you'll also be:
- Leading virtual project teams
- Tracking risks, issues, actions and budget accurately during the lifecycle of projects
- Proactively scheduling your project resources with the appropriate resource managers
- Effectively managing any 3rd party relationships required to deliver projects are managed effectively from both a commercial and delivery perspective
- Responsible for all project documentation
- Providing up-to-date and accurate project status information to the Senior PM on a monthly basis
- Seeking out opportunities to improve process efficiencies at every opportunity
- Complying with all company policy, audit and legal requirements
We're hoping to help them find someone with a minimum of 3 years' experience delivering IT Projects, with Prince2, PMI or similar being an extra advantage. If you've also done this within an FMCG environment, that would be amazing, but we'd still like to hear from you if not!
For more information on the opportunity or to discuss further, please submit your CV or contact Andy Clarke at The ONE Group.
You must have the right to work in the UK without restrictions for this role.