A local MSP are looking to expand their team, and are looking for an experienced IT Project Team lead to join them; and manage some exciting and challenging projects they have. You will be delivering projects both internally and to their clients, providing hands on solutions to various problems.
You will lead a small team, and support start up and SME business with their IT; companies in a large array of industries, including finance, life science and biotechnology. You will be an excellent communicator and be relationship focused, ensuring that clients understand issues, how to avoid them in the future; being generally consultative, helpful, and educational.
What waits for the successful candidate:
- Growth and personal development
- Profit share
- Private Healthcare
- Good Pension
- Lead a small team, manage their coaching, development, and professional growth
- Plan projects that meet customer requirements
- Coordinate with various internal and external stakeholders to deliver projects both on time and on budget.
- Control and monitor the project progress, ensuring everything runs smoothly and any issues get resolved or escalated to the relevant stakeholders
- Establish processes and reports that monitor and check that projects are running effectively and efficiently
What you'll need:
- Previous experience in a similar, project-based role.
- Previous team lead or management experience
- Sound background, experience, or knowledge in the following:
- Office 365
- Active Directory
- Security packages
- Storage solutions
If you're interested, please apply with an updated CV; or contact Ashley at The ONE Group.