IT Security Engineer x2
A Cambridge-based, cutting-edge leader in its niche technology field is looking for 2 IT Security Engineers to join its rapidly growing team on a permanent basis. And, having placed a number of candidates across the business already, we're pleased to be representing them in the market as an organisation whose employer brand and company culture is as brilliant as the products they create.
Working within the Cyber Security function of this global organisation, the IT Security Engineers will be responsible for designing, installing, maintaining, and supporting all IT security related aspects of the technology.
At a glance, you'll be responsible for:
- Implementing IT Security requirements and enhancements
- Patch management
- Supporting Cyber Security projects
- Conducting security reviews
- Creating and documenting reports and processes and automating technical solutions for repeatable security processes
As the ideal candidate, we'll expect that you'll:
- Have 4+ years within an IT security position or similar role
- Hold at least one security certification (CISSP, CISM, CISA, ISO27001, Security+ or equivalent security-relevant professional certifications)
- Previous experience in providing recommendations to improve the overall security of the business
- Experience working with security standards such as CIS, ISO27001, SOC2, Cyber Essentials ect
This position is to be based out of Cambridge, with remote working available (2-3 days) once your probation has been completed. You will be joining a flexible company with a very supportive team and will be in a crucial position to really make a difference to the overall security of the business.
As a truly progressive employer, the organisation is candidate and market-led when it comes to salary expectations and is more interested in meeting candidates who fit the job requirements. They also offer a comprehensive benefits package which we'd be more than happy to discuss with you further.
For more information or to see a full job description, please apply now or contact Andy Clarke at The ONE Group.