A good, Cambridge-based client of mine have grown over the past 12 months and are looking to hire an IT Security Manager to join them. This is an exciting role where you'll manage internal IT security for the business and have a pivotal involvement with client security projects.
This is a newly created role where you'll be responsible for security strategy, planning, improvements, reporting and compliance; as mentioned, for both internal systems and client projects.
- Develop IT Security Strategy
- Create, implement and improve IT Security solutions to be used internally and by our clients.
- Work closely with other teams to support and recommend changes or improvements to internal and client systems.
- Plan regular security audits and reports to present to senior management, advising on changes and improvements.
- Work closely with both internal teams and external stakeholders to ensure that security solutions fall and are delivered within security frameworks.
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience with security frameworks
- Ideally have experience managing security projects
- Ideally have exposure to infrastructure and cloud technologies
If you're interested, please apply with an updated CV, or alternatively contact Ashley at The ONE Group.