IT Support Analyst
Winners of the 'Employer of the year award', who are known for their excellent culture, strong technical environment and supportive team are looking for a 1st / 2nd line IT Support Analyst to join their team.
This is an opportunity where you will build on your previous experience, whilst gaining new skills, including getting exposure to cloud and security technologies! There will be progression opportunities, training days and you will be joining a company with an excellent benefit scheme!
- 1st / 2nd Line IT Support
- Identify, log, and resolve technical software / IT issues
- Deskside support
- O365 Support
- Build and Install Laptops
- Get involved with various upcoming IT Projects
What are we looking for?
- Commercial experience within a 1st and/or 2nd line role
- Active Directory
- O365 experience
- Knowledge of Windows Server
- Excellent communication skills
All candidates must have the right to work in the UK without restrictions and must be within a commutable distance of Huntingdon. It is likely you will be required in the office 3-4 days a week, with 1-2 days remote.
If you are motivated to succeed, pride yourself on offering great support to the end user and want to join an organisation where you will be looked after and progressed, then please apply now!