This is a great opportunity for a 1st and 2nd Line IT Technician to work for a rapidly growing Legal Services Firm. The role offers the chance to upskill further in Microsoft and Virtualisation technologies and offers excellent technical development and progression opportunities.
You will benefit from working under a well-structured IT leadership team including a CIO, IT Director and Infrastructure manager in a very tech-focused end user environment, handling IT related queries and escalating these further when required.
- Microsoft Windows 10 and Windows Server 2012 - 2019
- Firewall SSL Client deployment and VPN management.
- iPhone and Android Phone deployment.
- Virtual machines such as RDS hosts and virtual servers.
- Office 365 cloud service management.
- Exchange Server Maintenance and Support.
- Active Directory and group policy management.
- Gamma Horizon VOIP Telephone System management and support.
- Monitoring, managing and resolving issues that arise within the company network.
- Helpdesk escalation and overflow.
- Maintaining and creating IT training material.
- Windows Server estate management.
- Equipment installation and moving.
- Configuring and building new IT hardware and equipment.
- Site visits to other company offices and homeworker addresses as needed.