IT Support Analyst
We are looking for an experienced IT Support Analyst to join a large organisation based to the south of Cambridge, just off the M11. Due to the location of the office, a full driving licence and access to a car is essential. We're not just seeking an IT Support Analyst; we're looking for someone with a passion for problem-solving and a knack for delivering top-notch support.
With a personal and company bonus, personal development structure, training opportunities, pension and enhanced annual leave, you will be working within an IT team of 5, providing internal IT Support to employees based around the UK.
All candidates must have the full right to work in the UK without any restrictions and must already be within a commutable distance of the South Cambridge office. Unfortunately, overseas candidates or graduates will not be considered.
- Provide internal IT Support to employees around the country
- Manage tickets on the helpdesk, escalating when necessary
- Install and upgrade IT Hardware & Software
- Manage the new starter/leaver process
- Network monitoring
- PC/Laptop builds
- A minimum of 3 years experience in an IT Support role
- Hands on experience with Active Directory, Office 365, Exchange, Intune
- Able to prioritise tickets via the ticketing system
- Within a reasonable commutable distance of the South Cambridge office 5 days a week
- Full right to work in the UK without any restrictions
There will be a 2-stage interview process. The first stage will be on teams, with the second stage being held in the office, for you to meet the team and see the office environment.
If you're ready to take your IT career to the next level and be part of a forward-thinking organisation please contact Andy Clarke at The One Group.