IT Support / Systems Admin
A Cambridge based software company are looking for an IT Support Technician / Systems Admin to join their team! They're looking for a highly technical individual and a keen problem solver. Due to the structure of the team, you'll be providing support through the helpdesk and at both desktop and server levels.
- 1st / 2nd line Support
- In person and remote support
- Work through the ticketing system
- Assist in managing and maintaining the IT Infrastructure and Systems
- Respond to alerts from network and system monitoring tools to minimize downtime
- Knowledge of maintaining and troubleshooting Microsoft Desktop Systems
- Experience with Windows Server
- Active Directory
- Applicants must have the right to work within the UK without restrictions
The department also maintains and interacts with bespoke solutions for internal business processes across the group, working with products such as vSphere, Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence, Veeam, Office365, Sophos and many more!
You will be joining a very welcoming and supportive team, who will involve you in projects to increase your technical knowledge and widen your skillset. You will also be rewarded with a full benefits package including 9% pension scheme!
Please contact Andy Clarke at The One Group for more information!