I'm working with a very unique organisation who are looking to recruit an IT Support Technician to join them. This is a great opportunity for someone with a couple of years experience who is looking to take the next step and get more technical!
You'll provide excellent customer service, providing support for hardware and software, respond to tickets for break/fix, new starters/leavers and more. If you're a keen problem solver and keen to learn and develop yourself, you'll be very happy here.
What you'll typically get involved with:
- Triage and respond to support tickets and respond to incidents appropriately.
- Document tickets, keeping the customer updated along the journey.
- Monitor software and hardware status, ensuring that all are operating correctly.
- Perform hardware and software maintenance when necessary.
- Set up new starters - Equipment such as desktops, laptops, printers, networks, permissions and similar.
What you'll ideally have:
- Previous experience in a first line environment
- Experience in troubleshooting desktops, laptops and ideally printers
- An understanding of Active Directory and Exchange
- Experience with ERP software
- A driving licence for occasional travel to other sites, when able
To hear more about this opportunity, please apply; or alternatively contact Ashley at The ONE Group.