IT Support Technician
We are working closely with a global organisation to recruit an IT Support Technician to join their expanding IT team. This is a great opportunity for someone with a couple of years' experience who is looking to take the next step and get more technical! This role could suit someone with 3+ years' experience within an IT Support role.
You will provide the highest quality of Customer Service, ensuring tickets are dealt with appropriately and in a logical manner.
- Triage and respond to support tickets and incidents appropriately
- Document tickets, keeping the customer updated along the journey
- Monitor software and hardware status, ensuring that all are operating correctly
- Perform hardware and software maintenance when necessary
- Set up new starters - Equipment such as desktops, laptops, printers, networks, permissions and similar
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience in a 1st/2nd line environment
- Experience in troubleshooting desktops, laptops and ideally printers
- An understanding of Active Directory and Exchange
- A driving licence for occasional travel to other sites
- Right to work within the UK without restrictions
This is a fantastic organisation which have such an exciting 12-24 months' worth of projects lined up, working with some of the biggest events the country (and world) has to offer! Be apart of their journey, and you will be rewarded!
Please contact Andy Clarke at The One Group for more information.