A growing business in Peterborough are looking to add to their IT team. Subsequently, they've partnered up with The ONE Group to recruit an IT Support Coordinator. This is an opportunity for someone who has got experience of 1st line, right through to 3rd and infrastructure support; to be a standalone, got to IT person for the business.
You will manage the IT infrastructure and wider IT operations for the business, this will be a busy role where you'll be expected to manage and prioritise your workload; and support with the implementation of a new ERP system.
What you'll get involved with:
- Day to day maintenance of IT systems
- Respond to helpdesk issues
- Administer starters and leavers, accounts and mailboxes
- Image and deploy laptops and desktops and servers
- Set up office standalone hardware - Printers, scanners etc
- Maintain IT Stock
- Install and patch networks, switches, routers
- Maintain Microsoft Exchange - 2016 & 365
- Support Windows Server Environment
What will make you a great fit:
- Substantial previous experience in an IT support function
- Good knowledge of
- IT Platforms
- Excellent communicator with all levels, employee up to c suite leadership
- Proactive worker
What you'll get in return:
- Shopping rewards/discounts
- 25 days holiday plus bank
- Training and development opportunities
If you're interested, please apply with an updated CV. For more information about this opportunity, please contact Ashley at The ONE Group.