I'm currently working with a research company within the life science area, who are looking to add to their SysAdmin team. They're looking for an all rounder to help support 120 windows servers that form the backbone of their technical capability.
This role will see you get involved with cool projects along side the BAU function, with NO ON CALL or rota working! You'll get involved the managing group policy, active directory administration and more; all to keep systems supporting research efforts going!
- Support, maintain and administer the Windows server estate
- Fulfil account amendment requests and mailbox administrations for starters, leavers and movers
- Administer Active Directory, Group policy, Exchange, and domain services
- Participate in server services, including DNS, DHCP, RDS, anti-virus protection and more
- Support with server maintenance, including monitoring performance, backups, patching and upgrading
- Act as an escalation point for 2nd and 3rd line support incident requests
What you'll need:
- Proven experience in a SysAdmin role
- Recent experience with Active Directory and DNC
- Established and managed group policy
- Ideally have experience deploying Exchange, and experience with RDS & SQL server
With no on call, opportunities to work on project work and up-skill yourself, this is great role. Please apply or contact Ashley at The ONE Group.