I'm working with a Peterborough based business who are growing and have partnered up with me to recruit a Junior DevOps Engineer. You'll play a big part in designing, implementing and maintaining system infrastructure and services.
With flexible working available and some great benefits, this is a good role for someone looking to get more involved with DevOps technology.
- Work with various departments and stakeholders to deploy solutions that meet business requirements.
- Patch, refine and maintain existing infrastructure.
- Maintain and develop infrastructure as code solutions.
- Develop build systems and pipelines.
- Peer review work and code from developers.
- Work and communicate clearly with both Software Engineering and product team.
- Maintain and extend other business systems.
To be a good fit, you will:
- Have some experiencewithAWS
- Kubernetes knowledge
- Docker knowledge or experience
- Terraform knowledge or experience
- Scripting knowledge
- Good networking knowledge
It would be great if you also had:
- Windows and/or Linux Administration experience
- knowledge or experience with Ansible
Please apply with an updated CV if interest. Alternatively, to hear more information about this great opportunity, please contact Ashley at The ONE Group.